Math.js contains a flexible and easy to use expression parser. The parser supports all data types, functions and constants available in math.js.
This section is divided in the following pages:
- Parsing and evaluation describes how to parse and evaluate expressions with math.js.
- Syntax describes how to write expressions.
- Expression trees explains how to parse an expression into an expression tree, and use this to analyse and manipulate the expression.
- Algebra describing symbolic computation in math.js.
- Customization describes how to customize processing and evaluation of expressions.
- Security about security risks of executing arbitrary expressions.